20 reasons why you should visit Hong Kong
Blogger Yassine Laaroussi write in his latest article on the Lifehack site the outlines the 20 wonderful things of Hong Kong.
1. Whether day or night, the skyscrapers of Hong Kong always make you feel this city is never "old." Hong Kong's highest peak bus will take you through a beautiful arcade, where the myriad of majestic sights of nature fall into your eyes. Besides, the scenery on the peak of Thai Binh (The Peak) is also a chance to save countless photos.
Thai Binh is the tallest mountain in Hong Kong Island with a height of 552 m
2. At 20 o'clock in the harbor, Victoria will feature a 15-minute, free-to-air sound, light show. Standing in the Tsim Sha Tsui Harbor area, Star Avenue ... you will see clearly the impressive and magnificent scene.
3. When traveling to Hong Kong, not a single traveler would want to miss the chance to visit the Star Ferry terminal, as it is not only impressive with Hong Kong's vibrant culture and history, but also a place to visit. has a unique unique landscape of Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
4. If you've experienced the bustling streets of tall buildings and want some adventure, venture for the challenge, challenge yourself on the "rocky back" or "rocky" "
5. Chungking Mansions Building in Tsim Sha Tsui has a capacity of about 4,000 people with relatively cheap accommodations and a crowded, bustling place.
Tsim Sha Tsui is one of the most important and bustling districts of Hong Kong
7. Going to any part of Hong Kong, travelers can easily catch up with the fashionable "beauties", just enough to motivate the boys to buy tickets to Hong Kong immediately.
8. Along this road, there are many shops offering a variety of items, at a very affordable price.
9. The row of high-rise buildings in the city is a picture of Hong Kong that tourists often see in the movie. This is where people live and work everyday.
10. Thanks to the convenient public transport, such as the double-decker bus, tram and subway, visitors to Hong Kong can easily tour and experience without having to worry about moving.
11. Own many "hidden" beauty. Experiencing the ups and downs of history, under the profound influence of Britain and Japan and many conflicts in the past, to have a modern Hong Kong as it is today. So explore the ancient beauty of Hong Kong in architecture, culture, cuisine will make you love this land.
12. Lively nightlife. The ideal spot to experience Hong Kong's unforgettable nightlife is Lan Kwai Fong - one of Hong Kong's most vibrant nightlife spots.
Lan Kwai Fong is one of Hong Kong's most popular nightlife hot spots
13. Excursions on a sailboat. Perhaps, nothing more exciting than a visit to Victoria Harbor on a sailing boat with friends and enjoy a jubilant party.
14. Wanchai is a famous red light street on Lockhart and Jaffe streets.
Read more: photographie-voyage.com/
15. Amusement Park Ocean Park or Disneyland Hong Kong is where the soul of your childhood resurrected.
16. Avenue star where you will admire the statue of the famous martial arts Bruce Bruce and many other names have made the history of Hollywood.
17. Enjoy the scenery on the cable car. The 360 ping cable will give you a panoramic view of Lantau Island.
Dabei Buddhist Monastery is one of the largest and well preserved temples in Tianjin
18. Tianjin The Buddha, also known as the Great Buddha statue, is one of the largest bronze Buddha sculptures in the world, located in Ngong Ping Bay, Lantau Island. In order to see the smiling faces of the Buddha, you need to take a few hundred steps to climb the stairs.
19. Visiting the islands around Hong Kong. Although not the first thing you think of coming here, Hong Kong is going to surprise you with 234 beautiful little islands to explore. You can take the island by ferry at the Central Ferry Terminal, or choose to rent a sailboat that can take you away during the day.
20. Explore the nearby cities. Shenzhen, Macau, and Guangdong are very close to Hong Kong, only a few hours away by boat or ferry, so do not miss the chance to experience some of the interesting differences. Remember, "You can leave Hong Kong, but Hong Kong will never leave you." - Nury Vittachi